AIM
lythe44

Halo3 Red Button of Death Halo3 Red Button of Death

Woot!

Huzzah. Sweet, it really did match!

Sonic Cosmic Dimensions Sonic Cosmic Dimensions

Nice

Great quality.

And I liked the music from FFIX on the main screen. =3

Ultimate Labyrinth Ultimate Labyrinth

*claps*

I'm impressed with the final product! I think the thing that makes this game gold is the submission ability beforehand; not many games do that, and whenever a game DOES have that option, well it makes me, personally, want to play the game even more than I would've otherwise.

Another thing, thanks for using my loop! And actually, it kinda got to me after a while; but this teaches me a lesson: Make longer loops. Haha.

I am really looking forward to submitting to the next one.

MouzeMaze MouzeMaze

Cool with minor flaws.

Nice theme; theming is great. Game is a bit dull... why a spark, shouldn't it be... a mouse? =P Well, fun game anyway. And I went around the long way on level 11, that was pretty cool. ^^

Hacsev Jazz Hacsev Jazz

Man

That bass... so groovy... argh. The drums sound really genuine to be honest. I think you got the trippy feeling of jazz down with this. Some of the bg synths sorta sound bland, but I CANNOT get over that awesome basssssss. Kudos!

Hacsev responds:

Wow! Glad you liked it dude!

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

I smell ELO

THERE AIN'T A CLOOOUUD IN SIGHT etc. Really nostalgic sound. BUT maybe that's because I hear the Inferno! Ahhh that preset :[ Other than that though melodics are great and so is composition.

Spooks Spooks

The mood

Is great, ahh. Really. The piano and plucks at the beginning are a bit dry but I like the pads and chords a lot. It would suit well for a movie. Cheers.

freshyjazz responds:

Thanks a lot! I tried to build by being dry at the start and amping up the mood soon after.